Monday, October 26, 2009

25th october09
only 1 hour sleep for me..
was on phone with someone till 6am..@@
force to wake up at 7am..
going to cousin sister house wit mom at bukit jalil for her wedding:)
bac hm at 11am n continue to sleep~
wake at 4pm n start to prepare for tonight's wedding dinner..
dad was driving..
reach seremban at 7pm..
im sitting wit my uncles n aunties but nt my parents??
eat alot...force by my uncle!! im getting fat already lo uncle~
well,dinner ends at 10.30pm..
bac to kl at 11..
sleep time~



24th october09
is saturday..
tot going shopping wit huey n shan...at last cancelled!:(
nvm,another day thn..
congrats to huey graduated d..haha
work hard for ur stpm~
around 7.30pm..going to auntie house for buffet wit mom n bro..
was my cousin sister wedding eve~
ek called for the place again.. lol
bac hm around 10.30pm to prepare..
huey didn't join us today>< she was going out yc wit other frens since she already promised them:(
after ek picked me up..way to doris house..
reach poppy at 12..
my coussie aka mr.toki join us today..
very boring for today's party.
perhaps my kaki are nt here..hmm:(
is raining somemore..
doris left early..
is extremely boring thr,so jz sit n chat wit my cousin until the party ends..wat??
caught rain whn we walked to get the car..
reach hm around 4..

No comments:

Post a Comment